Go to “My Account”, which located at the top bar, click “Lost your password?” to reset your account.
We operate entirely online.
We recommend you to measure yourself. All measurements are stated on the respective pages of each product.
This means the item is FREE SIZE and you may check out the Measurements as your size guide.
We ship worldwide! You may choose your country when you check out.
1. You may find your tracking number in your mailbox. Do check out your spam box or “Promotion” folder for gmail accounts.
2. You may find your tracking number in your order history. Simply log in into your account and refer to the order that you would like to track.
We using PosLaju and it takes within 1 – 3 working days. Tracking number will be provided the next day we processed your order. Customers are not allowed to pick which courier company to be used.
All shipping charges will be calculated automatically when your check out based on pieces & your shipping country. Visit “Shipping Info” page for estimated shipping charges.
Click ‘Lost Your Password’ and key in your email address to reset your password in “My Account” page.
Yes, easy shopping experience for you. All info were installed and there’s no fuss to type in your shipping address for each check out. It also able to track your order history, process status, shipping details & be the first to know about our Promotions & Events.
Click “My Account” to register by filling in your details and following the instructions. Read more at our step by “Order Guide” page.
You may key in your coupon code at the next page after you checked out & filled up your billing & shipping details.
You may key in your order number at the top bar “Track your order”. Please refer the status meaning as below:
- Pending – Order received (unpaid)
- Failed – Payment failed or was declined (unpaid)
- Processing – Payment received, the order is awaiting fulfillment
- Completed – Order fulfilled and shipped out, ready to get your parcel
- On-Hold – Awaiting payment
- Cancelled – Cancelled by an admin or the customer
All transactions are made in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) via GHL payment gateway, a payment gateway that accepts credit cards, debit cards and local bank online transfers. Follow the instructions on our Order Guide page. For overseas buyers, the currency shown on the website is an approximate value depending on the exchange rate. All orders will be paid in Malaysia Ringgit.
Credit card / Debit Card, Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, RHB Online, AM Bank, Alliance Online, Hong Leong Online.
Yes. The procedure is the same as with credit cards, follow the step by step guide in “Order Guide” page.